Friday, April 27, 2012

This calls for chocolate at the very least...

I don't know how he does it but he does. I blogged yesterday about feeling like I am coming apart at the seams then proceeded to do so lol. I literally seemed to be there for a bit. Everything i touched fell apart. It was one of those days you want to just go back to bed. Even my computer didn't cooperate lol. I thought I lost a important work document. He found it for me. Where would I be without him. I laughed last night and said ok is this day over yet omg don't let me touch anything you might want to keep around. I am a walking disaster today. 


He even asked me if I wanted him to go get me some chocolate. This man is a keeper I do believe. We snuck out to our little hideaway last night. Which was just what I needed.  I am glad yesterday is over and they are few and far between. I usually can keep it together lol. I often ask him how he puts up with me and my needy ways. His reply is you are supposed to be needy. 





4 comments:

  1. nice..a man who understands the restorative powers of chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is DEFINITELY a keeper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that he wants you to be needy.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. He asked if you want a chocolate? Wow there are still nice guys out there after all :D

    ReplyDelete