Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Confession is good for the soul

It also makes for a sore ass. Which I am loving. I think Daddy is enjoying it as well. In the last couple of days its been paddle, belt and cane. There is also talk of buying more. The truth is getting a good ass beating brings out something in me. It has a calming effect that he noticed instantly. I said its like a good beating is better than prozac and cheaper to boot. 


So this doesn't make me a SAM. I really do try to please. He joked guess beating wouldn't be much of a punishment now would it. I am not sure that is actually the case. Many have blogged on the different kind of spankings there are. From sensual to maintenance and all the ones in between. I guess I am much relieved he isn't scared by this need. There was a part of me that was afraid he would not be able to take the next step and find his inner Sadist. Oh to my delight there is one in there. Now to convince him to come out and play. Its like a whole new world has opened up and the sky is the limit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment