Monday, November 14, 2011

A handful of hair


What is it about hair pulling that gets me so damn hot? Daddy knows exactly what gets me all worked up. He reads me like nobody ever has.  He often says he plays me like an instrument and loves the sounds I make while he expertly works me over.

Last night it started with a spanking with his favorite paddle. After a good dozen or so he moves to the belt which is my favorite. Then his hands are on me working my clit and fingering me roughly making me cum hard. He rubs his beautiful cock against my now eager slit and enters me roughly making me gasp. He fucks me hard making me fuck him back meeting his thrusts with my own. I love when he makes me work myself back on him like that and I am totally into it. Then it happens totally unexpected he grabs a handful of my hair raises his voice and I am gone.

Totally lost in the moment there is nobody in the world at that moment but him and me. I can't even remember exactly what he said to me all I know is right there and then in that moment I was totally his the orgasm I had while he had a handful of my hair was one of the most intense I have ever experienced in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment