Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Runners do is too but they dont get looked at funny at all

First lets start with the definition of endorphins.




Endorphins Pain-killing substances produced in the human body and released by stress or trauma.




This is why runners run til their feet bleed and they literally fall over puking. They are getting off on the endorphins. They however never get strange looks while their feet are being bandaged and first aid is administered. I personally don't run unless someone is chasing me. If he is good looking I don't run fast at all lol.




This endorphin release has a different name in the lifestyle community. Its called subspace. This is where you are very much in your happy place and quite pliable. This is usually the goal of submissives when they are engaging in any type of bondage or spanking. I have enjoyed this particular endorphin release myself on many occasions. It can make you feel light and heady and its quite enjoyable.




Now if it sounds like i am trying to justify what I do in the privacy of my own home that is far from the case. I just think a little knowledge can do a person good before they judge what some people do. I never judge anyone for sitting in front of their tv chugging down beer after beer watching Nascar. This is their choice.




The whole idea that some people's idea of what normal is suits everyone is where most people go wrong. People are different for a reason. It's what makes people interesting. The whole notion that anyone who participates in such things must have been abused as children is simply myth. My parents never spanked I also never spank my own children. As I believe you can not teach with violence.




 SSC: Safe Sane Consensual. This is the lifestyle code. You are a consenting adult. You never do any long term physical damage and you are also aware of emotional damage as well. So as many vanilla people shrug and go I just don't get why you would even want to do it. I don't understand why people feel the need to acquire things. Do you need a tv in every room of  your home? No not really.




So if you are not into the lifestyle and you stumble across this blog one would hope you walk away with a little knowledge. Alternative does not always mean freak. I tend to use that word a lot. If vanilla people especially women knew the bond that is formed and the caring involved they would be tripping over themselves to sign up in my honest opinion.




P.S. If you are a bible thumping religious nut and are aghast at what you are reading just remember the bible says you should be submissive to your husband. Enough said lol. I just have fun while I do it lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment