Friday, November 18, 2011

Love my Daddy!

So today started out a disaster and when he went storming out the door irritated I wanted to cry. Sitting here for hours torturing myself feeling like crap. I often can't fight the urge to beat myself up over such things. Knowing I had hours to do it didn't help much and having to work. 


Then in he walks. " Uhm what are you doing home?" where the first words out of my mouth. Quickly followed by "Not that I'm not happy to see you just surprised." 


This is why I adore him because its things like this that make me realize how much he loves me. It wasn't the spanking that did me in it was that he cared enough. He knows me well. He knew I would beat myself up all day over it sitting here alone. He loved me enough to come back and make it all better when lets face it it was all me to begin with. 



No comments:

Post a Comment